Strong twitches

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Strong twitches

Postby Sahti on May 11th, 2004, 7:44 am

Hey gang

Most of the time I twitch my own muscles because they're tingling so much that I need to twitch them - but lately, the twitch in the back of my neck, just below my head, has been so strong that it almost feels like a slight jolt, causing my head to be thrusted forward, but not hard enough for anyone to notice.
Is it normal for the twitches to get that strong? It's still in a localized muscle - though it's the same muscle that first started this mess a year or so ago.

Most of the tingly, electric or buzzing sensations are in my neck and face.

Let me know. :)
"The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them." - Stephen King
Sahti

Re: Strong twitches

Postby Pam on May 11th, 2004, 8:52 am

Sahti - Is it normal for the twitches to get that strong? It's still in a localized muscle - though it's the same muscle that first started this mess a year or so ago.

Interesting . . . I have the same situation. My left calf muscle started my "mess" about four months ago. Although I now twitch all over, the twitches are more frequent in my left calf. I also get the "jolts" that you describe, sometimes several times a day, in that muscle. So, the answer to your question is yes. I have heard other people complain about these strong twitches too.
Pam

Strong Twitches

Postby puggriffey on June 6th, 2004, 8:16 pm

Oh yes -- I get whoppers in my left forearm that set the whole arm and my thumb in motion. Of course, this weekend that has left my forearm pretty stiff and sore too, so the whole thing sets back in on your mind if you let it.
puggriffey
Hero
Hero

Strong Twitches

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics