Parathesia

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Parathesia

Postby Moeman on March 12th, 2004, 7:09 am

Hi all,

I hve been twitching for a few months and with the support of the wonderful people on this forum I have accepted the DX of BFS. Since then I have developed some other concerning symptoms; creepy-crawly and static electric sensations primarily on my on my arm and face and legs. For the last month I have been experiencing waves of ticks on my face and neck as well. I returned to the Dr who indicated MS symptoms and scheduled an MRI. My question is; does anyone else experience like symptoms with BFS….I think I have read about a few with parathesia symptoms with BFS. If so I would be interested in hearing about your experiences.

Does this ever end!!

Thanks, Al
Take care. Moeman
Moeman
Interested
Interested

Postby thetwitchkid on March 12th, 2004, 10:28 am

Moeman:

I have had and still have similar symptoms off and on. Little "tickles" on my face like static electricity, in addition to fasics. all over. I had a brain MRI , EMG and NCS last year plus review by two neuro's. All clear of any other disease process. This week, my right index finger is twitching, last week my legs, tommorrow something else. Hope that this helps. I do like the word BENIGN, but I like the word CURE better :D
thetwitchkid
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby garym on March 12th, 2004, 5:01 pm

moeman,

parathesia is one of the sx's that my neuro says he looks for in people with BFS, so yes, it is very common.

Gary
garym

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics