Your not alone!

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Your not alone!

Postby Nole on March 1st, 2004, 7:30 pm

When I first started on this site 2 years ago there were only a few of us that suffered from BFS, I took a look at the current memberlist and I was shocked to see almost 600 people registered on this site now. Doesn't feel good knowing you are not alone in the battle? I for one am so grateful for this site and the friends I have made. Twitch on my friends!
NOLE
Nole
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Arron on March 4th, 2004, 12:38 pm

One thing to pont out here as well. Out of all of the 600 people that are registered here, have you seen ONE that has actually had ALS? Not including that bogus post from CarolMarie or whoever it was a year or so ago, which was totally fabricated and NEVER had a diagnosos of ALS in the first place.

I have seen ONE about 3 years ago, and it wasn't even on this web site, it was on another one, where there are literally thousands of people with all kinds of neurological things going-on. So this supports several things,

One, that ALS is indeed rare.

Two, that twitching can indeed be benign, and obviously more common than anyone thought before,

and three, NO ONE has been rendered "crippled" or wheel chair bound or worse yet, dead from random twitches or any of the other strange symptoms BFS poses.

AND, there has been NO misdiagnosos that I have seen yet, where ANYONE on here ended-up actually having ALS after-all, after being diagnosed as "benign" twitches. That says a LOT :-)
Arron

Postby marieclare on March 4th, 2004, 4:20 pm

Aaron, you're back!! I love reading your posts--they are really reassuring!!
marieclare
marieclare
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby SusanSid on March 4th, 2004, 9:46 pm

Hey Aaron!
So glad to see you back. We have all missed you!!!!
Sue :lol:
SusanSid
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Arron on March 5th, 2004, 6:57 pm

Thanks girls :-)
Arron

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics