Phantom tears symptom !?

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Phantom tears symptom !?

Postby kazar on February 17th, 2004, 4:45 pm

I know this is going to sound weird, but I wanted to share it and see if anyone else has experienced anything similar.

A couple of weeks ago, I was walking outside on a blustery day and felt what I thought was a tear on my cheek (caused I thought by my eyes watering in the wind). I wiped my face and thought nothing of it. I felt the same sensation again a minute or two later but my eyes were not watering. This "wet cheek" thing went on all day on and off, lasting only a second or so. Very strange, connected to BFS or not I wonder? It reminded me of other strange sensations I have had over the years, like a burning feeling that I got for a few seconds every now and then for about a week at a time, mainly on various parts of my legs. It was like standing in front of a fire, I haven't had this for more than 3 years now though. The 24/7 twitching in my calves has taken over instead..

I haven't posted in a while, although I check in every few days or so. I'm back at work and "coping". The paxil really helps (as does a week's half term holiday that I'm on now).

Karen
kazar

Phantom tears symptom !?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics