Hello and I heard from Arron

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Hello and I heard from Arron

Postby SusanSid on January 3rd, 2004, 2:46 pm

Happy New Year to eveyone!
Just wanted to tell you I emailed Arron to see how he was and where he was! He wrote back and is fine just very busy with his business. I told him I'd say hello from him to everyone. I miss his feedback, as he has such powerful presence on this board. Hopefully life will slow down a bit and he'll be able to join us all again soon!
I am forever grateful for this board. I can't imagine not having it. Whenever I'm worried or just down about this BFS stuff it always makes me feel better to come here and know I'm not alone, or crazy :) , and that this is a benign condition, thank goodness!!
I'm more and more convinced that there are most likely many different conditions that can cause BFS, and we may never know what our particular reason is...it just is. I have had BFS for over 2 years, and I have yet to know of one person on this board who has ended up with ALS,...so for you newbies, don't get ahead of yourself and think the worst, it's a waste of time. (I should talk, ha ha....the queen of worrying).
I hope all of you have a great New Year.
Sue
SusanSid
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Florian on January 3rd, 2004, 2:56 pm

Hi Susan......

happy new year to you!

Thanks for the message about Aaron.....iam happy too that this forum exist.

Best wishes from icecold germany
Florian

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics