WOW! I cant believe this twitching, spasms, scares,read

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby isle667 on February 28th, 2009, 3:42 am

The thread before about what aniexty can do to you is so true, if anyone comes to this site please read that thread by kevin. Aniexty causes the symptoms that you most likely came to this website for, my aniexty has caused symptoms exactly what is in that thread. First it was headaches,then came muscle twitching, which turned into more worry and stress. The i felt out of it, like depersonaliaztion i think is the term, like your living in a dream. Then my muscle twitching turned into joint pain, and leg stiffness, and not so much cramps, but the feeling that i could cramp. It is true once your body feels that this aniexty and stress is normal, it does not recover until you do something about it. It only gets worse, because even if you are not thinking about it, you really are, every single movement in your body is felt, and movements that you wont normally feel before, are felt. If your reading this and you are going through the samething, do not worry, many of us are. I even had the feeling of pain in my wrists and fingers because of this. People do not realize that once they feel that first twitch, and go to Dr Google, like i did, the worry sets in. Now you might not think your worried, but you are, and you observe your body closer. And the closer you observe the more worried you become, with pain, cramps, twitching. The more you observe the more these things occur, and it is a on going cycle. And if you let it happen, it will keep on happening, and not only happen but become worse, because then fears of dieases come in ranging from a headache being a brain tumor, to twitching being ALS or MS. Someone once told me in a forum that muscle twitching is the headache of brain tumors. Meaning a headache is just aslikely to be a brain tumor, then muscle twitching is to being ALS. Which is very UNLIKELY. Now i am not saying i have gotten over this fear, because indeed aniexty has taking over some aspects of my life. You might be in the same boat as me, checking yourself, giving your self strenght tests, asking for peoples opinion on which muscle looks bigger. Trust me i know how you feel. Many people do. Stress can cause very very diblating symptoms, im assuming many of the people come here are looking for answers because they are indeed worried, which turns into stress. So if your feeling any of these symptoms relax do not worry relax: Muscle twitching, stiffness, pain in your joints, pins and needles, cramps, spasms. It does not mean your on the road to something bad, it simply means your body is saying your over stimulated because you are worried. Trust me im going through it right now, ive been through the headache fear for brain tumors, to the muscle twitching fear to ALS now. It is not fun and it is a road that is hard to recover from, it just takes time. So if anyone took the time out to read this, if you are going through this, be a little relieved because you will be ok. Your mind is powerful and it does cause these physical symptoms.
isle667

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics