Off of here today- Hope I helped some. My anxiety.

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby TattooedMommy on November 12th, 2008, 12:06 pm

I am starting to back off the site again with best intentions. I came back to update on the baby but I can say the past two weeks I have been on this site has been a living HELL. I am not pointing fingers at anyone I know where ALL anxious but misery loves company. I was at my upmost highest when I had this computer out in the garage with dust collecting on it. Sure I had twitches but I did not care nor panic and I was actually able to joke about it again with people how I fretted over ALS.
Here I go with this "I feel like I am speaking funny and tongue zaps sensations" I didnt have that til I read about it.
I totally blame anxiety. Today my friend is here and I am speaking fine and not worried. Last night I went to the gym lifted weights and did a lot of cardio. Thats where I need to be. Not withering away from anxiety on this computer.
So I am going to slowly back off but I will check back on K2626s neuro appt today and ofcourse Chris_Uk's. Feel free to drop me a PM but if your dropping me a PM full of anxiety dont mail it to me.

With love,
DeeDee
"I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and laughed".
TattooedMommy
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics