Does twitching affect your concentration?

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Does twitching affect your concentration?

Postby ron93yj on November 5th, 2003, 8:07 pm

I am just curious to know if twitches seem to interfer with anybodies concentration. You would think that it would, but they really haven't had much of an affect on my concentration. The only time I really notice the twitches anymore is when I am sitting in class or am in other boring situations...I mean, I know that I am twitching all of the time, but its almost like my mind has started to block them out. I just am amazed that the only time that I notice the twitches anymore is when I am thinking about them..

So do twitches affect your concentration?
ron93yj

Postby Pole on November 6th, 2003, 3:32 am

I also notice them more when I'm sitting and thinking about them or just sitting and have nothing to do (rare situation). When I'm doing something interesting (watching soccer game or discuss with somebody) I notice them less but still from time to time.

regards
Marcin
Pole
Hero
Hero

Postby garym on November 6th, 2003, 2:54 pm

The twitching only affects my concentration when I'm in those boring type situations also. If I'm busy, I don't really notice them either, except for the really big ones that "grab" my attention. For me, the anxiety disturbed my concentration the most, as it faded, concentration returned.
Gary
garym

Postby Nole on November 6th, 2003, 6:28 pm

Of I am busy I dont know if I have any, if I think about it I will feel them. So the best thing is to not concentrate on them!
NOLE
Nole
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics