New Here! Wierd Calf feeling

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

New Here! Wierd Calf feeling

Postby Jason on November 2nd, 2003, 2:17 pm

Hello,
I am a sufferer of HA. I have been having a weird feeling in my right calf for about 4 months now. It just feels kind of funny when I use it. It is not really weak ( I have done multiple strenght exersizes and tests to pruve to myself that it is still strong). It feels kind of tight when I walk. Being that I have HA I made the mistake of going online! Then :oops: I read about ALS. Since then I have obsessed with this wierd feeling in my calf. I fear that it is ALS. In 4 months I have had days where the fealing is totally gone but then it comes back :cry: .
This feeling is not pain or weakness but rather just errie and kind of tight on the back side of my calf and it wont go away! I feel that if I wasent concentrating on it so much that I might not even notice it; however I focus on it way to much. If anyone has experenced this type of thing please respond.

Thank You very much

Jason
Jason W
Jason

What is HA?

Postby scaredtom on November 2nd, 2003, 6:43 pm

Hi Jason,

What is HA? It sounds as if you are worrying too much about a strange feeling. If it does not affect your normal activities, I would not worry about it. I know, easy to say and hard to do. Hang in there!

Tom
scaredtom

Postby garym on November 3rd, 2003, 1:59 pm

If I have learned anything since this craziness invaded my life, it's that the more you worry, the worse it gets. Give yourself and your brain a break, stop fixating on your problems. The one thing I've found that helps in meditation. Give it a try.

Good luck,
Gary
garym

Postby Jason on November 3rd, 2003, 3:47 pm

Thanks Guys
HA stands for health anxiety.

Jason
Jason W
Jason

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics