Ishamel(guest)

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Ishamel(guest)

Postby reneeintx on October 23rd, 2003, 7:12 pm

Guest --- Your comment is completely inaccurate. Jenn was neither imparting wisdom nor hubris. People come to this board to get answers. Thankfully, some people, like Jenn, are willing to share what they know and weather the luring critics. Unless you have something of value to offer, then spare us your own hubris.

Ish-asmell-my-A$$

Renee
reneeintx
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Jenn311 on October 23rd, 2003, 10:26 pm

Sniff....

Thanks Renee. Love you too girl. :D

Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby John on October 23rd, 2003, 10:56 pm

Hi girls

Jenn you have given this site much that you can be proud of and I see nothing wrong with you style of writing or the way in witch you come across to others. You are very suportive and you provide years of experience,and are well versed in many different aspects of this anoying friend of ours we call BFS. As for our guest ,I have no comment

God love you ,and keep up the good work.

John :)
John

Postby Arron on October 26th, 2003, 11:31 am

Again, these provocative new threads need to stop. Take it up with private messaging or something, but not on the general area of this site.

Think about it, is this a good thread to start on this site or something that is only going to provoke and promote even more problems? Please STOP these types of posts! It isn't doing anyone, any good.

I can tell if "guest" (or any other person for that matter) is using the same IP address, and if I find anyone causing or starting nasty threads on here or simply being a butt-munch about things, I will block them. Once I block someone, they'd have to use another IP address to post again, which is a pain in the butt for most people. Not saying I will or won't block ANYONE's address or abilities to post...yet. Let's just keep things nicer around here is all I'm asking.
Arron

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics