RePosting/New/Scared-

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

RePosting/New/Scared-

Postby TattooedMommy on January 22nd, 2008, 5:19 pm

Hey all..just a little about me. I am currently 28 years old and I am a female..Pregnant with my first child due July the 4th. My concern is..about a year and a half ago...after missing a few doses of Lexapro..I noticed I was having twitching starting in my thigh and then my calves and a few other places..I got back on Lexapro..and I am sure it stopped. I dont remember feeling it again atleast. (if that makes sense). Before I got pregnant I was on Klonapin as well and medidate for A.D.D (a lot of drugs , eh?) Anyhow- I believe I had a few episodes of twitching. My twitches are random and DEFINATELY widespread..They go from back to leg to foot to abdomen then so on and so on. I've been experiencing them for about 4 days now that I am aware of. I've also had them in my "no no spot" which is weird...and my neck and butt! I am SOOO SCARED this is ALS and here I am pregnant with my first child and want nothing but to be healthy. I aslo experience weird like feelings in my pinky sometimes like a vibration I guess. I am on Lexapro during pregnancy b/c of Anxiety and Panic attacks...but NO LONGER ON Klonapin. Can anyone give me some insight on what I am experiencing. I fear the worst. Just like right now..twitching (popcorn pop) in left like..weird vibration tingling in right??? WHAT THE HECK??? Scared!
"I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and laughed".
TattooedMommy
Saint
Saint

RePosting/New/Scared-

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics