2 year anniversary

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

2 year anniversary

Postby Jake_the_twitch on August 21st, 2003, 12:07 pm

I just wanted to celebrate my 2nd Anniversary of the Twitches by letting everyone on the board know that I am still fine. Apart from the twitches, aches and pains I am normal. My fear of ALS is almost completely gone. My twitches have subsided considerably but I still have some bad days. I have actually gone a couple of days without even thinking about the *beep* things.

I am reassured that so many of you have found this site since I joined which adds credibility that this is benign.

Hang in there everyone, anti-anxiety meds help but time is key. Everyday that you live with this the less you fear it.
Jake_the_twitch

Postby reneeintx on August 21st, 2003, 6:41 pm

Hey Jake!!

I wondered what happened to you! When I first found this place I would always see your smiley face.

Every time I see someone come back to post that's had this for a while and nothing bad happens, it gives me hope and proof.

It's been 8 months for me. Should I get a celebration cake on my one year anniversary :lol:

Glad to hear everything is going good with you, and many more happy anniversaries to you.

Renee :)
reneeintx
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management