General- stciking calf muscle, bulging veins

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

General- stciking calf muscle, bulging veins

Postby loyalroyal on January 23rd, 2017, 5:10 pm

So... it's been a while since I posted on here and my symptoms have recently got back to being quite bad after generally getting better with just minor periods.
I just wondered about a few things and just wanted other peoples thoughts and experiences-

-Sticking feeling- sometimes when my calfs twitch and spasm I find that If I move them my muscle feels like its sticking? it's an odd nerve type tingly feeling and its not very comfortable. I just wondered if anyone else has anything similar?

- Bulging veins is something that I have noticed since it all started- this makes me feel like a lot of it has something to do with pressure because that's just what it feels like. Again I am just wondering if anyone has anything similar? Also followed by petechiae as well sometimes? As well as legs feeling cold?

-Do many other people also experience extreme sweating and IBS type symptoms as well?

Thanks again- this place is literally the only place I feel I can actually get support!
loyalroyal

Re: General- stciking calf muscle, bulging veins

Postby garym on January 24th, 2017, 8:46 pm

loyalroyal wrote:So... it's been a while since I posted on here and my symptoms have recently got back to being quite bad after generally getting better with just minor periods.
I just wondered about a few things and just wanted other peoples thoughts and experiences-

-Sticking feeling- sometimes when my calfs twitch and spasm I find that If I move them my muscle feels like its sticking? it's an odd nerve type tingly feeling and its not very comfortable. I just wondered if anyone else has anything similar?

- Bulging veins is something that I have noticed since it all started- this makes me feel like a lot of it has something to do with pressure because that's just what it feels like. Again I am just wondering if anyone has anything similar? Also followed by petechiae as well sometimes? As well as legs feeling cold?

-Do many other people also experience extreme sweating and IBS type symptoms as well?

Thanks again- this place is literally the only place I feel I can actually get support!

your sxs seem pretty common....by the way, this site is basically dead these days. JohnV stopped approving new members a year or so ago and the place is rarely visited anymore. There's a link to some of the other sites concerning bfs on one of the pages. I suggest you look one of them up if you want much response....wish things were different.

take care,
gary
garym

Postby mprowland on January 26th, 2017, 8:46 am

This really bums me out! The two sites I went to for sanity(anxietyzone and aboutbfs) are no longer active!!!
mprowland
Interested
Interested

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management