Long Time Twitcher; New Symptoms

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Long Time Twitcher; New Symptoms

Postby Lorenzo3 on April 22nd, 2016, 11:15 am

Hello everyone,

I started to twitch when I was 21 and have always had anxiety and hypochondriac symptoms. Over the course of the next five years I feel like I have had every symptom of BFS and anxiety in the book. However, just recently during a busy time in my life after a hard workout I felt some pain in my right knee. This has now spread to my ankles and eventually to all my joints or veins... even in my elbow. Its a weird pain to describe. It isnt debilitating but it hasnt really gotten better and its effecting my sleep.

I usually handle this well but because over 5 years I have never had this happen before I booked a Dr. appt. After some strength tests my Dr suggesting autoimmune blood work (still waiting on the results). Unfortunately, this has brought up a whole new host of fears. I had a particularly rough stretch thinking I had a STD (tested multi times).

I guess I am asking has any veteran twitcher suddenly developed new symptoms? is this pain/irritation normal? I am debating getting addtional STD testing done just to clear that off the list again.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

L
Lorenzo3

Re: Long Time Twitcher; New Symptoms

Postby moeSlow on April 27th, 2016, 12:12 am

Hi Lorenzo3,

I doubt this is BFS related. You said it happened after a workout. It could be you pinched a nerve or aggrevated something. I'd see a doctor and no try to link this to the disease that's lurking in the back of your mind. Pain after workouts are just that, damage done because of rigerous work.
moeSlow

Re: Long Time Twitcher; New Symptoms

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management