how many of these symptoms fo you have

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

how many of these symptoms fo you have

Postby Kevo5684 on May 24th, 2015, 6:52 am

Just a shot to be sure that I have bfs and maybe compare my symptoms to yours !

Body wide twitching anywhere and everywhere. Weirdest spot are the scalp above the ear and I get them in the buttocks shoulders chest neck face lips fingers feet ankles shins calves knees thighs back ribs stomach I even get anal spasms I sometimes thinks I get them inside my ear still haven't figures out if it's fluid or not I even get little electric feeling point twitchi in my fingers I interested to know if any of you get that I get the fast fluttering ones that feels like my phone is vibrating in my pants I get the big jerks when I'm about to go to sleep ide like to know when yours started mine started after a battle with shingles and two rounds of antiviral med I wad and am extremly stressed
Kevo5684

Re: how many of these symptoms fo you have

Postby misterjuanperalta on May 24th, 2015, 1:41 pm

Happens to me.
misterjuanperalta
Saint
Saint

Postby Yuliasir on May 24th, 2015, 2:50 pm

this flutter (described exactly as feeling of the phone in the pants) is very common here ^) and generally your symptoms seem to be really typical for BFS.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby raindog on June 13th, 2015, 5:42 am

Kevo5684 wrote:Just a shot to be sure that I have bfs and maybe compare my symptoms to yours !

Body wide twitching anywhere and everywhere. Weirdest spot are the scalp above the ear and I get them in the buttocks shoulders chest neck face lips fingers feet ankles shins calves knees thighs back ribs stomach I even get anal spasms I sometimes thinks I get them inside my ear still haven't figures out if it's fluid or not I even get little electric feeling point twitchi in my fingers I interested to know if any of you get that I get the fast fluttering ones that feels like my phone is vibrating in my pants I get the big jerks when I'm about to go to sleep ide like to know when yours started mine started after a battle with shingles and two rounds of antiviral med I wad and am extremly stressed

Yep, i always say the more the merrier and after time (9 years in my case) you get used to them. :wink:
raindog
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management