Deep twitch between my thumb and index!

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Deep twitch between my thumb and index!

Postby Julie on December 19th, 2012, 6:01 pm

Hi everybody, it's me again.... I know i have posted twice in 2 days, but the reason of this new post is because I just had a horrible twitch right now :-/

Right between my left thumb and my index.... It was so scary, i felt a very but, but very small twitch, i could not see it AT ALL!! It was very deep inside, i do not even know how i could felt it but the twitch was very fast but. It was deep like when a get the vibrations but it was definitly not a vibration!

That was extremely scary!

Someone has experienced that??
Julie

Re: Deep twitch between my thumb and index!

Postby virginiasteve on December 19th, 2012, 8:12 pm

Julie,

I have experienced this many times and it comes and goes. Sometimes I can see the twitch but not feel it...other time its larger and move my index finger towards the thumb. Nothing I think you need to worry about. Many people here have small hand twitches that vary in intensity. All the best..Steve
virginiasteve

Postby johnnythejet on December 21st, 2012, 9:54 am

I've had that many times. Just remember that the scariness of a particular twitch is nothing more than your subjective view. In reality, this twitch is benign, the opposite of scary.
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Postby aztwitchy on December 23rd, 2012, 12:24 am

not the same as yours exactly but i get a twitch\cramp that comes and goes on the pinky side of my hands. its a horrid feeling and creeps me out. i been using Carmex healing lotion on my hands and it actually for whatever reason has seemed to help. Also I highly recommend stretching your hands and fingers....especially if you are on the computer a lot llike a few of us.
"Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." ~World Health Organization, 1948
aztwitchy
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management