Symptom Help

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Symptom Help

Postby Vincent K on November 16th, 2012, 7:17 pm

Hello,

I am new to the bfs community. I have suffered with this syndrome for almost 4 years. I have been to three neurologists with this diagnosis. I will completely honest. This is horrible. I have tried magnesium, spices, minerals and nothing will decrease or eliminate the twitches. I twitch every where and every day. I have learned to ignore it but it annoys the hell out of me. I have been taking klonopin to reduce my anxiety for 2 years now. I need to have some hope these awful things will go away on there own. i am not concerned with ALS as this would have happened to me years ago. I am just sick, mentally, from these *beep* twitches. Also, i am a recovering alcoholic and have been sober for 5.5 years. I took welbutrin for two years and stopped after i started this twitching nightmare. I still think wellbutrin caused my twitches but of course the doctors say no. Is there any thing i can try to help with this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Vincent K
Interested
Interested

Re: Symptom Help

Postby BFSBurger on November 16th, 2012, 11:28 pm

I still think wellbutrin caused my twitches but of course the doctors say no.

As usual, Doctors are wrong when it comes to anything involving any thinking outside of the box:

https://www.google.com/search?q=wellbut ... annel=fflb

You'd think that Doctors have as a requirement, no access to Google.

Fortunately they're good at the one-track-mindset of their immediate specialty.
How I resolved my BFS within 1 year of onset:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19128
BFSBurger
Saint
Saint

Re: Symptom Help

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management