Calves and arches twitchers please respond

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Calves and arches twitchers please respond

Postby marconi on September 21st, 2012, 3:43 am

Hi to all friends with similar problems :)

I have many problems with twitching all over my body, but i am most concerned about my 24/7 twitching in my calves and arches in both legs. Sometimes arches twitches are also moving my toe, it look like toe twitching.

These twitches are small, I can see them any time i want, but i never feel them. It looks like something is moving under my skin. They are more visible in good light/day light.

This is not everything, my right leg is less muscular than left, although the right side is my dominant side. And I have some pain only in the left leg form feet to the knee. Weird feeling/pain i can not describe. I also see some dents in my arches.

All other twittches on other body parts are strong enough to feel them.

How does your twittches looks like? I remember that I read somewhere that **s twitches are small and not noticeable.

Thanks!
Have a nice day!
marconi

Re: Calves and arches twitchers please respond

Postby Shanny63 on September 21st, 2012, 5:18 am

hello, my feet and calves have twitched non stop for nearly 18 months now...sometimes they look like an electrical storm, especially the arches of my feet..they twitch in multiple spots..some i feel some i dont..my toes especially on my left foot move on their own constantly too..i call them my piano feet..nothing u have described sounds worrying at all...all sounds like bfs...best wishes shanny
Shanny63
Saint
Saint

Postby jerry2 on September 21st, 2012, 7:25 am

I have constant twitches in my left inner arch for 12 months. I would say that is more than 5 milion twitches. I think if that would be bad, I would have some problem with foot. I have pain and soreness and nerve pain, but I can still go to my tiptoes... After 5 milion twitches there many on same spots.
jerry2
Saint
Saint

Postby bobajojo on September 21st, 2012, 7:45 am

Marconi,
The calves and arches may be the most common twitch we have because of how much we use our legs. If you run a search for "sunlight" on here, you will find that there are a lot of people (myself included) who have posted about twitches they can barely feel but definitely see if the light is right. At about 4PM every day, the sun comes through my window just right and I can see twitches in my legs and arms that I had no idea were even there. They are nothing to be concerned about. -Matt
Over 10 billion twitches since May 2011.
bobajojo
Saint
Saint

Postby Tobes on September 21st, 2012, 10:05 am

Hi,
24/7 calves and feet twitching...?
Yep, absolutely sounds like my late Self.
Although more and more parts of my body seem to join the party.
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf!
Tobes

Postby Seepi27 on September 21st, 2012, 2:38 pm

marconi wrote:Hi to all friends with similar problems :)

I have many problems with twitching all over my body, but i am most concerned about my 24/7 twitching in my calves and arches in both legs. Sometimes arches twitches are also moving my toe, it look like toe twitching.

These twitches are small, I can see them any time i want, but i never feel them. It looks like something is moving under my skin. They are more visible in good light/day light.

This is not everything, my right leg is less muscular than left, although the right side is my dominant side. And I have some pain only in the left leg form feet to the knee. Weird feeling/pain i can not describe. I also see some dents in my arches.

All other twittches on other body parts are strong enough to feel them.

How does your twittches looks like? I remember that I read somewhere that **s twitches are small and not noticeable.

Thanks!
Have a nice day!

Calves and arches are my main twitchspots. They look like firecrackers going off under the skin. I see them and feel (most of) them, and they are pretty much a round-the-clock feature.

Don't worry about one leg being more muscular than the other: this is completely normal. Pain sometimes accompanies twitching, or follows it, and that too is entirely normal.

As for dents, well the more we inspect our bodies, the more we will find. Human beings are full of dents: it's the way we were created, so don't sweat it!
Seepi27
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Missi on September 21st, 2012, 10:47 pm

Calves, not too much of the arches but just in differents spots all over my feet. But I have the funny feeling right leg. Have for like 6 months-ish. It tires easier than the other leg...
Missi
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby raindog on September 22nd, 2012, 10:26 am

Add me to the list...in 6 years time you'll be well versed on ignoring them :wink:
raindog
Saint
Saint

Postby dARR on September 22nd, 2012, 4:35 pm

What you describe is exactly what i have had for the past 2+ years... Classic bfs! I have millions of teitches in my arches and calves i cant feel and only see when the light is right!
He who fights with Monsters might take care lest he thereby become a Monster and if you gaze long into the Abyss the Abyss also gazes into you. Fredrich Nietzche, Beyond Good and Evil
dARR
Hero
Hero

Postby Mike101 on September 23rd, 2012, 6:02 am

Hey marconi,

I think my symptoms perfectly fit yours, really everything..
i remember that i read a post from darr a long time ago where he statet that calf and feet twitching is the most common form of benign twitching, it doesn´t only happen in people with bfs, it happens in a lot of people without bfs also. The most of them don´t even know that they have it..;) Maybe darr could post that again, i think it was a study.

Mike
Mike101

Postby Rafael on September 13th, 2013, 9:05 am

Hi. I'm so scared for my Calves and foot fasciculations. It's Goes from one month. Never stopping. So faster. And can move my Toe. I'm so scared About this. Randomly twitching in other body parts.. So scared
Rafael

Postby lcanela on September 13th, 2013, 9:40 am

Do you work sitting all day long? I have found that we are more suceptible to anoy some nerves by having bad postures... I have improved a lot!!!! not sure what has it been, maybe the pro biotics, maybe that I dont give a sh*t about this anymore, os maybe that I have changed some bad habits like sitting correctly at office and avoid some postures while sleeping, and streching my cheast to avoid extra pressure in my spine (contractures in the neck area because of tight chest).

I have been using a small device called "backjoy" and I think it has helped a lot in keeping the posture while sitting, give it a try if you feel like it.

But the most important thing is to clam down, go for a massage, go for yoga, make some sports and learn how to relax your mind. I think that is the best advice I can give.

Regards,
lcanela

Do you work sitting all day long? I have found that we are more suceptible to anoy some nerves by having bad postures... I have improved a lot!!!! not sure what has it been, maybe the pro biotics, maybe that I dont give a sh*t about this anymore, os maybe that I have changed some bad habits like sitting correctly at office and avoid some postures while sleeping, and streching my cheast to avoid extra pressure in my spine (contractures in the neck area because of tight chest).

I have been using a small device called "backjoy" and I think it has helped a lot in keeping the posture while sitting, give it a try if you feel like it.

But the most important thing is to clam down, go for a massage, go for yoga, make some sports and learn how to relax your mind. I think that is the best advice I can give.

Regards,
lcanela

Regards,
lcanela

Regards,
lcanela

Sponsor

Sponsor

Next

Return to Symptom Management