newbie please help me

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

newbie please help me

Postby FreddyFriend on September 18th, 2012, 10:53 am

Hi guys I have 18 years and three months ago I suffer from twitching all over my body.. my spasms started by a great state of anxiety.. are spasms in my feet, legs, thighs, buttocks, back, shoulders, neck, arms, lips, eyelids, cheek, chest, abdomen, biceps, etc.. spasms are sometimes strong and sometimes come and go like a little movement and disappears.. I make 100 push-ups, train with weights of 38 kg make 100 reps. in my house too many stairs.. I have fear of having ALS is something that has me terrified.. I wanted to know if I could have something bad? you are saying? I have much fear my life has changed since I started twitching and began to search in google..wanted to know how the tics vary .. because sometimes I have small tics..thank you all .. sorry for my bad English :( :(
FreddyFriend

Re: newbie please help me

Postby raindog on September 18th, 2012, 2:18 pm

FreddyFriend wrote:Hi guys I have 18 years and three months ago I suffer from twitching all over my body.. my spasms started by a great state of anxiety.. are spasms in my feet, legs, thighs, buttocks, back, shoulders, neck, arms, lips, eyelids, cheek, chest, abdomen, biceps, etc.. spasms are sometimes strong and sometimes come and go like a little movement and disappears.. I make 100 push-ups, train with weights of 38 kg make 100 reps. in my house too many stairs.. I have fear of having ALS is something that has me terrified.. I wanted to know if I could have something bad? you are saying? I have much fear my life has changed since I started twitching and began to search in google..wanted to know how the tics vary .. because sometimes I have small tics..thank you all .. sorry for my bad English :( :(

Fear not you have BFS and nothing like ALS all over twitching is a good sign, Its a pain in the backside but its nothing sinister.
raindog
Saint
Saint

Postby Missi on September 21st, 2012, 10:50 pm

Dang 18yrs & 3 months ago?! Wow!! Yeah, what Raindog said!
Missi
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management