so overwhelmed!

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

so overwhelmed!

Postby luluq07 on April 1st, 2012, 1:21 pm

hi all... So I work in an industry where i travel a lot and I am on the road now and feel exttra stressed and extra extra twitcthy.. its terrible, on top of feeling stressed with work feeling my finger twitch and my arm twitch at the same time is extra stressful. Sometimes I feel like I wouldn't even be stressed out if i didn't twitch!! Like I want to tell people stop stressing!! if you were me you would go insane!!!

Sorry venting.......
luluq07

Re: so overwhelmed!

Postby Shanny63 on April 2nd, 2012, 1:40 am

hey lulu, sorry your so stressed at the moment doll...dont worry we all go thru this from time to time...at the moment im in the process of building a new home..just sold my farm...found new homes for my beautiful horses...lost my brother...mum still sick...and guess what...im twitching like a crazy person...stress will do it to you every time...hope u feel better soon....shanny :D
Shanny63
Saint
Saint

Postby carphia on April 14th, 2012, 5:40 pm

lulu,

Sorry to hear about your stress, I think many of us can relate one way or another where stressful situations cause a spike in BFS symptoms. Try to take things one day at a time, fit in a nice walk outside, take up a new hobby, or something quick and easy that helps me- a cup of warm chamomile tea at the end of the day. If you have ever heard of "tulsi tea" (also known as holy basil), it is great for stress relieving (even says so on the package!) because it is a adaptogenic herb that helps your body relieve the negative affects of stress, and is high in antioxidants. hope this helps, and take care, :)

Carm
"Sometimes, that mountain you've been climbing, is just a grain of sand...."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEQj6RrQbgA
carphia
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby bobajojo on April 14th, 2012, 6:18 pm

Hey luluq- please try to relax. If it makes you feel any better,at any given time I have several areas twitching at the same time. Today I was at my sons teeball game and my arms, feet, and back were all popping and crawling. Then when I got home I had my legs up and in the sunlight I could see all kinds of dimpling and bubbling all over my legs and feet that I couldn't even feel. I also have a lot of tongue twitching which can drive a person insane. So I know how u feel. Although I don't know you, maybe it helps to know that we are all in this together! -Matt
Over 10 billion twitches since May 2011.
bobajojo
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management