Heart Palps when leaning Forward....

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: Heart Palps when leaning Forward....

Postby cenkay.a on February 19th, 2012, 4:49 pm

GUYS...

So these 'heart palps' never used to freak me out, i just used to ignore them, but just now i leaned forward when i was sitting on my chair and i got a series of these, like loads! i never actually checked my pulse before when these occurred, but i did this time because it lasted so long and my pulse did NOT feel right... Im really freaked out, i'm resisting from looking on google so please anyone give me some answers lol, is this dangerous? is it a sign of some sort of heart disease or some kind of neurological disease? should i be worried? ... erghhhh i hate this

thanks

Cenkay
Twitching since December 2010
cenkay.a
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby cenkay.a on February 20th, 2012, 2:44 am

from the lack of replies, im guessing i should be worried lol YAAY
cenkay.a
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby twitcherHH on February 20th, 2012, 4:32 am

cenkay.a wrote:So these 'heart palps' never used to freak me out, i just used to ignore them, but just now i leaned forward when i was sitting on my chair and i got a series of these, like loads! i never actually checked my pulse before when these occurred, but i did this time because it lasted so long and my pulse did NOT feel right... Im really freaked out, i'm resisting from looking on google so please anyone give me some answers lol, is this dangerous? is it a sign of some sort of heart disease or some kind of neurological disease? should i be worried? ... erghhhh i hate this

Maybe someone with a medical background can say more about this, but this sounds like it could be caused by a "hiatus hernia". Your GP probably should have a look at this next time you visit him. Good news is, you don't normally die from that, so you're safe to look it up ;-).
twitcherHH
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby cenkay.a on February 20th, 2012, 11:40 am

twitcherHH wrote:
Maybe someone with a medical background can say more about this, but this sounds like it could be caused by a "hiatus hernia". Your GP probably should have a look at this next time you visit him. Good news is, you don't normally die from that, so you're safe to look it up ;-).

Thankyou for the reply :) yeh that doesnt sound scary and i do have pains/discomfort around my diaphragm area, so it sounds like it could be the case, i'll just have to wait and see, ive got a neuro ap on wednesday and i'll talk to him about it then :)
cenkay.a
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Symptom Management