Tingly Numb Spots on Skin's Surface

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Tingly Numb Spots on Skin's Surface

Postby carphia on January 11th, 2012, 11:58 pm

here's one for the books.

I've had this off and on since the beginning of bfs (two years ago). I have a small surface area around the outer edge of my eye that gets "numb" and tingles a bit from time to time. It can last for a few seconds off and on, throughout a whole day or even weeks. I was relieved from this symptom about a year ago, and it's back to pay me a visit. it feels like it is at the very surface of my skin, I even look in the mirror as I feel it and don't physically notice anything in accordance to what I'm feeling. Anyone have a similar experience like this? Probably just another sensory symptom to add to the list. :roll:

-C
"Sometimes, that mountain you've been climbing, is just a grain of sand...."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEQj6RrQbgA
carphia
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: Tingly Numb Spots on Skin's Surface

Postby raindog on January 12th, 2012, 4:54 am

carphia wrote:here's one for the books.

I've had this off and on since the beginning of bfs (two years ago). I have a small surface area around the outer edge of my eye that gets "numb" and tingles a bit from time to time. It can last for a few seconds off and on, throughout a whole day or even weeks. I was relieved from this symptom about a year ago, and it's back to pay me a visit. it feels like it is at the very surface of my skin, I even look in the mirror as I feel it and don't physically notice anything in accordance to what I'm feeling. Anyone have a similar experience like this? Probably just another sensory symptom to add to the list. :roll:

-C

Carmen its probably just some nerve infringement caused my some tight facial muscle. As daft has its sounds it could be caused by starring a pc monitor, reading a book or just bad head and neck posture etc ....its certainly nothing to get worried over.

:wink:
raindog
Saint
Saint

Re: Tingly Numb Spots on Skin's Surface

Postby carphia on January 12th, 2012, 6:39 pm

Thanks RD! that could possibly be the culprit! :D
"Sometimes, that mountain you've been climbing, is just a grain of sand...."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEQj6RrQbgA
carphia
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time