digestive issues

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

digestive issues

Postby mike fla on December 3rd, 2011, 11:04 pm

I'm just curious, but has anyone here tried using the herbal remedy Iberogast for treating their stomach issues/ IBS? I was looking on some websites and saw alot of positive posts about this remedy. It is made in Germany and is a mixture of nine different herbs. I have had alot of stomach pain/ indigestion over the last couple weeks so I am hoping to find some kind of solution.
mike fla
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: digestive issues

Postby chrissi on December 4th, 2011, 5:52 am

Yep, I use this a lot and find it very helpful. I have IBS and it often helps me better than the "hard stuff". I also recommended it often to others with IBS. Around christmas times they have sometimes difficulties in pharmacies keeping their stock LOL..no, honestly, it is is really good.
Taestes gross though and helps best when diluted in half a glass of warm water (makes it even more bäh....) :lol:
"Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it" Kahlil Gibran
Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained
chrissi
Saint
Saint

Re: digestive issues

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management