Another pointless survey......

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: Another pointless survey......

Postby RandyR on September 22nd, 2011, 12:30 pm

Shanny63 wrote:Hi girls and Randy..... :lol: :lol: ..u know there is a blood test for the prostate now Randy...don't u???..but if you want to go the ole rubber glove way...we'll.....




Blood test? I Really wish someone would have told my gastrologist that about 6 months ago. I went in to talk to him about my Ulcer and I got molested with what felt like a baseball bat. I had to take a shower and then I laid in the floor in a fetal position and cried.... :shock: :lol:

I never went back for my follow up appt, don't think I can look him in the eyes.... :oops:
PAX ARMIS ACQUIRITUR


But they who wait upon the lord shall
renew their strength; they shall mount up with
wings as Eagles; they shall run, and not be
weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.(ISAIAH 40:31)
User avatar
RandyR
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 437
Joined: December 17th, 2010, 5:18 pm
Location: Maryville, Tennessee....

Re: Another pointless survey......

Postby Shanny63 on September 22nd, 2011, 6:13 pm

Poor Randy..... :lol: :lol: ....trying not to laugh....did he at least offer to take u put for dinner and a movie.... :lol: :lol: .... :wink:
User avatar
Shanny63
Saint
Saint
 
Posts: 609
Joined: July 6th, 2011, 2:46 am
Location: Ballarat australia

Re: Another pointless survey......

Postby Shanny63 on September 22nd, 2011, 6:14 pm

Sorry ment to say out for a movie, I was laughing so much I went all goofy in my computer
User avatar
Shanny63
Saint
Saint
 
Posts: 609
Joined: July 6th, 2011, 2:46 am
Location: Ballarat australia

Re: Another pointless survey......

Postby Shanny63 on September 22nd, 2011, 6:16 pm

Reminds me of when I went for my colonoscopy....I cried and cried I was so nervous..I said to the dr I don't have any mascara on now....know what she said.....if I'm looking at your face I'm doing it wrong..... :shock: :shock: ...
User avatar
Shanny63
Saint
Saint
 
Posts: 609
Joined: July 6th, 2011, 2:46 am
Location: Ballarat australia

Re: Another pointless survey......

Postby mommylondon on September 22nd, 2011, 7:25 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Screw my survey this stuff is much funnier :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quote: To mend the hearts of everyone that feels alone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd6BlNKCkRs
User avatar
mommylondon
Saint
Saint
 
Posts: 1535
Joined: May 16th, 2010, 10:37 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Another pointless survey......

Postby Shanny63 on September 22nd, 2011, 7:57 pm

Sorry honey, got completely off track didn't we...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Shanny63
Saint
Saint
 
Posts: 609
Joined: July 6th, 2011, 2:46 am
Location: Ballarat australia

Re: Another pointless survey......

Postby RandyR on September 22nd, 2011, 8:25 pm

Shanny63 wrote:Poor Randy..... :lol: :lol: ....trying not to laugh....did he at least offer to take u put for dinner and a movie.... :lol: :lol: .... :wink:


No, and I had to pay him. And I'm quite sure he enjoyed it alot more than I did.... :shock:


Shanny63 wrote:Reminds me of when I went for my colonoscopy....I cried and cried I was so nervous..I said to the dr I don't have any mascara on now....know what she said.....if I'm looking at your face I'm doing it wrong..... :shock: :shock: ...


Quick witted was he? :lol:

I just always wondered if they use the same camera for both ends.... :?:
PAX ARMIS ACQUIRITUR


But they who wait upon the lord shall
renew their strength; they shall mount up with
wings as Eagles; they shall run, and not be
weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.(ISAIAH 40:31)
User avatar
RandyR
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 437
Joined: December 17th, 2010, 5:18 pm
Location: Maryville, Tennessee....

Re: Another pointless survey......

Postby mommylondon on September 22nd, 2011, 8:31 pm

Shanny63 wrote:Sorry honey, got completely off track didn't we...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



Doesnt bother me one bit Shanny....would rather see people laughing at this garbage then sitting around fearing it :D :D
Quote: To mend the hearts of everyone that feels alone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd6BlNKCkRs
User avatar
mommylondon
Saint
Saint
 
Posts: 1535
Joined: May 16th, 2010, 10:37 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Another pointless survey......

Postby Shanny63 on September 22nd, 2011, 10:18 pm

That's it isn't robynn, we gotta laugh at ourselves, or else were screwed.....and seriously Randy cracks me up.... :lol: :lol: :lol: ..
User avatar
Shanny63
Saint
Saint
 
Posts: 609
Joined: July 6th, 2011, 2:46 am
Location: Ballarat australia

Re: Another pointless survey......

Postby MarioMangler on September 23rd, 2011, 12:37 am

When I had an endoscopy/colonoscopy I am pretty sure they used the same camera for both ends. Luckily I slipped the doctor $10 to do the top first.
BFS FAQ:
1. No, that's not bulbar
2. No, the location doesn't matter
3. Yes, we have all had that symptom
4. No, you're not the exception
5. No, that's not ominous
6. No, you don't need an EMG
7. Yes, you will be fine
User avatar
MarioMangler
Saint
Saint
 
Posts: 1671
Joined: September 16th, 2008, 3:23 pm
Location: Upland, California

Re: Another pointless survey......

Postby Shanny63 on September 23rd, 2011, 1:15 am

Ewwwwww, u boys, I just don't know...... :lol: ...
User avatar
Shanny63
Saint
Saint
 
Posts: 609
Joined: July 6th, 2011, 2:46 am
Location: Ballarat australia

Re: Another pointless survey......

Postby garym on September 23rd, 2011, 9:23 am

mommylondon wrote:Yeah screw all that we got menopause to look forward to :shock: :lol:


and so do all your "lucky" husbands........
garym
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: August 23rd, 2003, 1:24 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Another pointless survey......

Postby garym on September 23rd, 2011, 9:28 am

I went for my 40th physical, and my doc who is a petit asian women, asked, "so do you want me to check your prostate?" I initially answered no, but as she was examining my, umm, other private parts, I said, go ahead and do it......thanks be to God that she has little fingers and small knuckles!!! :shock:
garym
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: August 23rd, 2003, 1:24 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Another pointless survey......

Postby RandyR on September 23rd, 2011, 12:40 pm

MarioMangler wrote:When I had an endoscopy/colonoscopy I am pretty sure they used the same camera for both ends. Luckily I slipped the doctor $10 to do the top first.


Best $10 you ever spent... :wink:



garym wrote:I went for my 40th physical, and my doc who is a petit asian women, asked, "so do you want me to check your prostate?" I initially answered no, but as she was examining my, umm, other private parts, I said, go ahead and do it......thanks be to God that she has little fingers and small knuckles!!! :shock:



Did you turn around afterwards and say to her "your turn".... :lol: Sorry for that...

The guy that did mine had caveman sized knuckles.... :shock:
PAX ARMIS ACQUIRITUR


But they who wait upon the lord shall
renew their strength; they shall mount up with
wings as Eagles; they shall run, and not be
weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.(ISAIAH 40:31)
User avatar
RandyR
Hero
Hero
 
Posts: 437
Joined: December 17th, 2010, 5:18 pm
Location: Maryville, Tennessee....

Re: Another pointless survey......

Postby mommylondon on September 23rd, 2011, 12:49 pm

Oh you guys are killing me :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quote: To mend the hearts of everyone that feels alone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd6BlNKCkRs
User avatar
mommylondon
Saint
Saint
 
Posts: 1535
Joined: May 16th, 2010, 10:37 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Another pointless survey......

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

PreviousNext

Return to Symptom Management

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests