Headaches and flu like symtoms... also part of BFS?

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Headaches and flu like symtoms... also part of BFS?

Postby danidiomas on June 29th, 2011, 6:45 pm

I am going to make this short

I started with twitches all over my body, then sensory stuff, then sinus like symtoms, the almost all dissapeared...I had a cold, twitches (less than at the begining) and pins and needles, more sensory stuff, twitches reduce and now I have headaches (not strong, just like when you have a cold) migraines localized on one or another side, stabbing pains... have you had all that? I am waiting for my head CT Scan and I feel more symtoms in my head. And I wonder why I don't have so many twitches now (I am on clonazepam and lamotrigine...antiseizure drugs) You don't complain about headaches, am I the only one?
danidiomas
Interested
Interested

Re: Headaches and flu like symtoms... also part of BFS?

Postby Amacra on June 29th, 2011, 7:01 pm

I don't know that headaches are related to BFS, but I get very bad tension headaches. I find that stretching my neck and shoulder muscles helps to release the tension. If you are experiencing any anxiety your body is going to hold tension in your muscles and very likely could be the cause. Mine were so bad I thought I had a brain tumor until I got a CT scan that proved otherwise!

Just try to relax and see if you get some relief! Best of luck!
Amacra

Postby danidiomas on June 29th, 2011, 7:53 pm

Amacra wrote:I don't know that headaches are related to BFS, but I get very bad tension headaches. I find that stretching my neck and shoulder muscles helps to release the tension. If you are experiencing any anxiety your body is going to hold tension in your muscles and very likely could be the cause. Mine were so bad I thought I had a brain tumor until I got a CT scan that proved otherwise!

Just try to relax and see if you get some relief! Best of luck!

Amacra Thanks!!! I had read a lot of your old post before you wrote here, That is exactly what I feel. I had a sleep study and I have apnea/hipoapnea (I wake up a lot, I don't sleep well, I don't breathe well during the night and It seems I have restless leg syndrome) so I have this terrible pain in my neck and sinus like symtoms. I guess all is related.
danidiomas
Interested
Interested

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management