Natural Anxiety Pills Please

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Natural Anxiety Pills Please

Postby Wells05 on June 9th, 2011, 2:35 pm

Can anyone suggust a really good anxiety pill that is a combo of things not just say Velarian Root. (Natural) No weight gainer's, [email protected]!!!! Thank you
Wells05
Hero
Hero

Re: Natural Anxiety Pills Please

Postby mommylondon on June 9th, 2011, 2:53 pm

Hi Wells, some natural remedies for anxiety are chamomile, Valerian root (but WILL make you very sleep), Kava-Kava (but do some reading up on this one) and there is also a product that you spay in your mouth that is called Bach's Rescue Remedy, you can also read about this one on line, I tried it and cant say for sure that it made a huge difference, but it did seem to help some, but my husband and several others I have spoke to, swear by it. It has no side effects, 100% natural, and you can use it as much as you want.

Hope this helps some.

Robynn :D

P.S. Also, if you are not already, be sure you get you a good daily Multi-Vitamin, sometimes that alone can make all the difference in the world.
Quote: To mend the hearts of everyone that feels alone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd6BlNKCkRs
mommylondon
Saint
Saint

Postby johnny999 on June 9th, 2011, 4:06 pm

you might give choline a try, it's a natural essential amino acid/protein. It's the only anxiety supplement that has really worked and continues to work for me without any neg effects (especially at night).
You can get a similar amount to that found in one choline pill by trying to eat 3 eggs OR a bunch of fish
johnny999
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby dreadpirateroberts on June 11th, 2011, 7:10 pm

I have also tried passion flower (didn't work for me, but may for others) and read that St John's wort has anti-anxiety properties, but as with any of these research them before trying.
dreadpirateroberts
Hero
Hero

Postby Wells05 on June 13th, 2011, 10:48 am

Thank you both so much for giving me Ideas to help my anxiety. I'm almost off my meds now yay!!
Wells05
Hero
Hero

Postby chicagobfs on June 13th, 2011, 11:36 pm

There is many of these but different than these described above, I toake 5-htp ( hard to say if it's working or not, but overall has good reviews) and before took GABA( didn't see any results). Here you have a online store where I usually check for reviews before buy something. http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-5-HTP-10 ... s/306?at=1 . Good Luck!
chicagobfs
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management