See if this works for you

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

See if this works for you

Postby easedtwitching on May 24th, 2011, 2:56 pm

So, some time ago, I wrote about some of the things that gave me some relief from my bfs symptoms. Well, I discovered something else that has basically obliterated my hotspot symptom occurrences. I work out a lot and started drinking amino acids with my water everyday. Since I have done this, I have not had one hotspot session. i still have minor migratory twitches here and there but nothing that drives me as nuts as those hotspot twitches. The type I use is called Xtend. I use the grape kind. It tastes really good (which allows me to drink more water per day). Again, this seems to have worked for me. It has been well over a year since i have had any of these episodes so I thought I would share. if any tries it, let me know how it goes for you.
easedtwitching

Re: See if this works for you

Postby tiggida on May 24th, 2011, 6:29 pm

Do you have to work out intensely to use this? I am at walking 40 minutes a day and I am also pregnant. I wonder if this would be okay for me to try????
Tanya
tiggida
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby easedtwitching on May 25th, 2011, 10:03 am

Hello.
No, I don't think you have to work out intensely to try it at all. My workout regimine was just the trigger that drove me to use the stuff in the first place. I even drink it on non-workout days.
In terms of using this while pregnant, I would suggest as with all else, you review this with your doctor before trying it.
easedtwitching

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management