Page 1 of 1


PostPosted: February 29th, 2004, 3:30 pm
by Airmade
Do you know if drugs like Flexiban® (cyclobenzaprine) which is a miorelaxant, can help for the fasciculations?

I read it is a drug for "muscle contraction and stiffness" also used in Fibromyalgia (FM).

I'm going to ask my neuro if it can help.

Has any of you ever tried it?