hey there

Information about how to manage or reduce the severity of BFS symptoms

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

hey there

Postby KERRI on October 10th, 2003, 12:54 pm

I was just wondering, if you get twitches you feel some people say thats a good sign you do not have ALS, then twitches you see but do not feel means you may have ALs, what do you think.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby Jenn311 on October 10th, 2003, 1:05 pm

I think your putting too much emotional energy into this. You are fine. You do not have ALS, and probably never will.

Go do something more productive, like think up some good baby names.

:wink: Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

are you sure

Postby KERRI on October 10th, 2003, 1:16 pm

Have you ever had one the you could not feel, unless you put pressure on it.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby Jenn311 on October 10th, 2003, 1:51 pm

Yes, I used to notice those when I was going through the period of searching my body for changes. But I am past that point, so I don't notice them.

Jen
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby uber on October 12th, 2003, 3:30 am

Hi Kerri, have you ever thought about the possibility you may have something other than ALS?? I think after all this time its a 100% cert that you arent gonna develop any kind of MND now. Its obvious you arent ever gonna let this "there is something seriously wrong with me" thing go, so how about you focus your attention on perhaps another illness?? I would of thought perhaps something more along the lines of MS, Fibroymalgia, ME etc would be way more likely for you as they can also present with twitching. What other symptoms do you have?? over what time scales have you had them?? you should type it all out....what months your symptoms started, how long they lasted etc...maybe there is a pattern in your symptoms that could be an indicator of something. Also include what testsing you have had done and what results came back. Hope to hear from you soon.
uber
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby fastpage on October 15th, 2003, 11:53 am

Kerri: 370 -some messages on here since May 8th? You are, as Jenn 311 said, (and as the number and content of your messages indicate) putting too much emotional energy into this. I will bet you my new car and my firstborn that you do not have ALS. Quit searching for ways to convince yourself you are sicker than you are.
No man has a right to live who has not in his soul the power to die nobly for a great cause. --Theodore Roosevelt.
fastpage

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Symptom Management